Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hong Rui's Arrival.

Well, the title says it all.

14 July 2007

HR arrived on saturday evening after a screwed up 17 hours of flight. Power man, but the best thing was that I pulled him to club with me that very night itself! Haha, I was dying for some BLVD lovin' and the rest (meaning my melbourne phamalia) were either busy or sick or just didn't wanna come, so I was just pouting and whining the whole night through while walking and showing HR around the city. Hee..

Little did I know, the only guy that I didn't ask to club that night cause he stays in the suburbs, went to BLVD!! So I'm so thankful Jen msged me and asked me whether I was there, and off we went at freaking 1am!! Haha, the cover charge was 16 bucks, and BLVD closes at 3am, super not worth it, but nonetheless, I had fun at the end of it!


HR got to see why I loved the club so much. The music's AWESOME!! And to my dear Huilin, I kept my promise! No 151s that night. We were super good, didn't drink much at all. Actually, even at the dance floor, we were too sane, but with the music that good, it was fun! Wished you were there! A pity we took no pictures.

Oh! and one thing I must include. Haha, I think the friends HR made on his first day of orientation think he must be damn cool cause when they ask him what he did on his first day in melbourne. He told them, clubbing! Needless to say, they all had a shock. =D


16 July 2007

Last night, I went to watch Harry Potter with Jialin, Stacey and Hong Rui. We bought tickets at Nova Cinemas, which is the cheapest tickets we could find, and cause it was my first time watching at that cinema, we didn't know it was free-seating. So there we were 2 rows from the front, and for HR, 1 row. Haha, our eyes and neck were super pain after that! Especially for HR cause he's the tallest and he sat in the front row. Damn funny.


We went to eat at subway, Jialin went home, and Stacey, HR and me, went walking through the city pass Federation Square to the Yarra River, and then we saw the Ferris Wheel!! We didn't feel like going back home, or rather it was more of me la. I'm always so hyper, thats why they call me energizer bunny!


Tickets to the Ferris Wheel! Its not GIANT la, cause the people reading this will most probably be Singaporeans, and as usual Singapore has the BIGGEST ferris wheel in Asia, haha.

I like the shiny tint of the tickets!


HR posing with the tickets quite unsuccessfully.


Stacey stuck her hand out so far, we were scared she was going to lose it half-way by the passing carriages.


The wheel.


The 3 of us freezing our ass off at the top of the wheel. Super cold man. My lips and hands were numb.


The view from the top taken by my camera. A pity it can't take night landscape shots that well.


After that, it was just chilling at Lyncontro' til about 1am before we adjourn to the warmth of home sweet home.

No comments: