Friday, August 10, 2007

The Weekend Before School Started

The weekend before school started, I was just dying to go crazy. Couldn't let my holidays just pass me by without any craziness right?! Plus, I spend a whole week staying over at my friend's house spending some alone time with myself.

So the last saturday before school started, I decided that it was time to go out and let loose!! Dragged HR, Stacey, Wern Yii and myself to Lions at Melbourne Central!! The music there was sooooo good and IS still awesome!!

Its like a really dim, wide and cool chill out pub, the kind where you can opt to sit at one corner and talk with your friends and still hear them very clearly, or either sit nearer to the stage/dance floor where you can get into the dancing crowd moving along to the beats of the bass drum. The live rock band was GREAT! They belted out tons of hits, and everybody was just crazy. If you don't like doing all that, you can opt to play pool at one corner of the pub as well, or either just sit and watch soccer still playing on the few tvs around the place.

We went there around 10+ and football was on!! It was sooo packed!! They were showing live footage of Japan vs Australia, and everybody was just cheering and jeering. Haha, it was so cool, cause when the Japans scored the 4 of us were like YEAH!!!!, amidst the vast sea of Australians. Haha, a cool way to start the night. Oh, Japan won by the way. Whee!

It was champagne galore again.

Stacey's still stuck on her first pot of beer. Thats what we had first before we moved on to champagne. Haha, she took quite long to finish it. Keep going!




Wern Yii and me. I've known Wern Yii since the start of this year but only hung out ONCE before this. Haha, I never called her out cause I always had the idea she had a lot of friends and was having the time of her life. But little did I know, she was rotting at home. So, I pulled her out that night, and boy, did she have fun!! Haha, we're meeting up more now. Everytime either one of us is bored (ie, HR/me), who do we call!?
WERN YII!!


We had a long list to cheers to.
Cheers to getting together!
Cheers to aiming to have at least 2 H1s next semester!
Cheers to the start of school!
Cheers to anything and everything basically. We went bonkers. Haha


Lousy posing. She makes it so obvious the bottle is empty la!!



Look at my pose. This is called getting into the role of the character. Ok, Im starting to talk rubbish.


All 4 of us in the dancing crowd. Whats with the "twist" sign man?!?! All 3 of them are doing it. Haha, I'm not going to conform.

After our rockin' night in Lions, we adjourned to Chilli Padi where they serve the best Roti Reuben (Closest thing you can get to a Murtabak) in Melbourne. Wahhhhhh....super good la!!!

HR under the heater (that black thing behind him is the most useful thing in winter) playing with his uber cool camera.

No comments: