Friday, August 10, 2007

Jelly Bellys Galore!!

This I have to post. I'm not exactly a fan of Jelly Beans unless they're from Poiful which I think has the BEST jelly beans ever, but this is just so cool.

My friend was super sweet, he came over and brought me jelly beans!! Its the gourmet version man, I've never seen it before (kudos to those who have) but its like..WOW. Thats my reaction when I got it.

Check out the package man! Its like 30cm by 40cm. Super cool la!

Thats the back of the package.

Zooming up, you can see why its so cool. They've got 50 different flavours, and you can mix and match them in recipes to get the taste you want! For example, as quoted from the picture:

Take 2 blueberry flavoured jelly beans + 1 Buttered Popcorn flavoured jelly bean, pop them in your mouth all at once and TADAH!! You get.... Blueberry Muffin!! Haha, I tried it, its pretty sweet! Doesn't mimic the taste all that much, but good try!

Here are all the 50 different flavours. You can click on the picture to get a larger view. They've got some super nice ones to the downright outrageous like jalepenos.

Here's what you get when you open the box. 600grams of jelly beans staring back at you!! I counted 40 grams is about 15 jelly beans so 600 will be.......go figure! I didn't even bother to count. I was @@ at the amount of colours they had.

Our messy puny dining table. Joanne and me were like picking the jelly beans out one by one, trying them out, and giving critics. Haha, you should have seen our faces. We dared each other to the jalepenos, it tasted...ehh..out of this world.

It was spicy la!! I mean like how can a jelly bean be made spicy man, thats totally out of whack. The person should be shot. It was sooo yucky, and not to mention, the jelly bean beside it was sizziling cinnamon, which we thought would have been nice, but it also turned out downright horrible. Haha, when we bit into it, we were like..mm..nice...then the more we chewed, the more the taste came out, and it became..mm..errr....

EWWW!!

Yuck! I wanted to spit it out. Luckily we left those 2 for the last. My favourite flavour is Magarita. Its got that sizzling sweet taste. After the Jalapenos and Sizziling Cinnamon, we felt sooooo sick. Our stomachs were turning knots.

Not to mention, Joanne brought out her Midori to try. And trust me, midori and jelly beans don't go well. Too sweet for the palate.

All in all, it was a fun night. But boy, were we sick after that. We felt so nauseous, both of us went to bed early.

Just so you want to know more about the extensive flavours they have, below is the website to jellybelly!

http://jellybelly.com/

No comments: